Role: Customer Success Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Stamford, Connecticut
We are looking to hire a Customer Success Manager to manage our growing US client base. The ideal candidate has experience in either customer success or within the development/alumni teams within a university and can demonstrate the required skills to provide advice, training, and support to our clients.
Our Customer Success function has been designed to deliver exceptional, hands-on, service to each of our clients and you will play an integral role in achieving this. You will play a crucial role in helping universities and nonprofits run successful campaigns, and you will enjoy their success too!
The candidate will be based in Stamford, Connecticut, with regular travel to clients across the USA required. As our first USA-based Customer Success Manager, there is significant opportunity to grow, develop and shape the role and become part of our ambitious plans to revolutionize an entire sector.
We expect the successful candidate to develop substantial leadership skills and to become a key component of our delivery and customer success teams in future.
The successful candidate will have responsibility over the following areas.
Managing Existing Customers
- Understand customer needs and challenges and help clients meet those with best use of product
- Spot ways to add value with other Hubbub services/products
- Work closely with both the commercial and product teams within Hubbub to ensure a great customer experience
- Monitor product/service usage and success
- Ensure customer requests, problems, opportunities are fed into product development process/team
- Create/update client support materials
Provide Customer Training
- Customer training on using both front and back end of the platform to encourage best practice and maximal utilization of product
- Leading on client workshops and training sessions to ensure customer success
- Offer value add with tips, advice and ideas
- Keep up to date on customer news and key events
- Research innovative campaigns relevant to clients and share news that may be applicable to their platform
Onboarding New Customers
- Gather new customer handover notes from the sales team
- Prepare initial stakeholder meetings with clients
- Explore and capture the objectives and goals of the customer project
- Project manage the onboarding process
- Consult on best practice of product use
- Customer success / account management experience OR experience working with, or in, university development offices or alumni relations teams
- Demonstrated ability in/knowledge of fundraising
- Project management experience
- Experience in/knowledge of crowdfunding or giving days
- Proven ability to communicate effectively by email, phone and face to face
- Digital native familiar with social media, web based tools and software
- Knowledge of desktop and web based digital tools (specific platforms not a requirement, but flexibility in learning and adapting to new tools is a must)
We run an empowering and flat organizational structure in the model of “Reinventing Organizations”. You will be part of our (currently) 6 person North America team, and accountable to your team members, who will also be accountable to you.
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and your resumé to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!